The Olympics is an extraordinary event that has kept us all captivated for the last two weeks. I don’t know if this is true for everyone, but somehow, by watching Olympic athletes compete in their events, I felt that I was right there with them, and that perhaps I could skip my afternoon workout that day (or for two weeks).
Well, apparently that is not that case, and watching runners break world records is not the same as going for a jog. I am guessing that some chic new workout gear might be just enough to get me out the door and to they gym…at least until Gossip Girl starts its Fall Season. Here are five great athletic pieces that should get us to the gym, and if not, they look good as loungewear too.
1) Women’s Cover Up Run Image Jacket Limited Edition, $400
Color: matte Gold
2) Stella McCartney for Adidas Dance Performance Tank, $110
Color: Iron Grey
3) Nike Lunaracer+ Women’s Running Shoe, $100
4) Puma Fushion Hybrid Hobo, $65
color: Smoke Blue-Iton
5) Nike U.S. Night Women’ts Tennis Dress, $110
color: Black and Gold