Since the shows last fall for Spring 2010, we have been craving a little nautical stripe action in our day to day ensembles. As we trudge through the endless winter storms and sleet, our thoughts turned to the questions: When is it going to be spring already, and when can we bust out the stripes?
For resort this year a strong list of designers added their nautical interpretations to their lineups, including Donna Karan, ADAM, Jeremy Scott and Band of Outsiders, among others.
Above are a few pieces we really like for resort / spring, all available here at ShopStyle:
T-Bags Striped Cardigan, $170
Classical Nautical Black Dress, $22.80
Nautical Striped Top, $17.80
Alexander Wang Nautical Frill Pullover, $425
Here's how I would wear them now if I just couldn't wait for spring: how would you?
- Forever 21 Classical Nautical Dress
- Black Patent Manolo Blahnik Pumps.png
- Ysl Black Jacket
- Topshop Chain Print Square Silk Scarf.jpg
- Gold Patricia Von Muslin Cuff
- Mary Norton Black Clutch
- Mcq By Alexander Mcqueen
- Prada Black Motorcycle Boot
- Navy Seven For All Mankind Skinny Jeans.png
- The Row Short-sleeve Blazer
- Chain Laced Necklace