If being a “nobody” means having such devastating style that you stand out in a crowd in spite of your low-key ways, then sign us up.
FabulousNobody is our first Chic of the Week because her outfits are totally her and also totally worth emulating!
“The current economic condition make me inspired to ‘shop’ in my own closet. Closet Couture is the best tool for this!
To check out FabulousNobody's closet and inspirations, click here >>
FabulousNobody’s style tips for summer: right now she loves metallic and orange pieces with white jeans!
1. My AG white skinny jeans. it works with just about anything, and it's the perfect cut!
2. My Kooba Ashley silver Python bag. Metallic color is fab this season.
3.My Chanel silk sequined camisole top. It's glamorous yet casual, and it's from Chanel 2000 Cruise collection. The current economic condition make me to “shop” in my own closet. Closet Couture is the best tool for this!
4. My Mara Hoffman built in Bra silk Jersey top. Love the color combination of this top, silver and turquoise.
5. My Christian Louboutin Bronze Palace platform Sandals. They are so versatile, almost goes with everything.
6.My Burberry Jeweled Satin Flats. They are so comfortable to walk in, yet glam enough to been seen in a swanky wine bar with my girlfriends.
7.My Charles David Orange leather patent clutch. This clutch is the perfect size to fit everything including my Iphone in, also it's the perfect shade of sunny orange for the summer.
8 . My Hermes silk scarf. A classic scarf from Hermes, I wear this scarf as a halter top.
9. My Kenneth Jane Lane ring. A very eye catching piece of jewelry is all I need to bright up my outfit.
10. My Juicy Couture flower cluster ring. I don't take fashion too seriously, it looks almost childish but it has the perfect shade of orange and metallic tone.
Here are some of the outfits I created use the above items Wine bar with girlfriends:
Husband birthday dinner