Every user on Closet Couture has a member profile page that you can use to connect with them.
Add as Friend
This will send a friend request message to the user. If the user accepts, the two of you will be friends on CC. Being friends may allow you to access some areas of each other's profile that are otherwise not visible to the general public.
Click to send a private message to the user's CC Inbox
Request Closet Sharing
Click this link to request to be shared into this user's closet. If you are granted permission, you will be able to access this user's closet from your Dressing Room
to create looks for this user.
You may add comments to the user's profile. It will appear in the comments sidebar and the comments page. Your comment may require approval before it appears depending on the preferences of the user.
||United States of America
|My Top 10:
||Its hard to narrow down to 10 but I will try...
1. Great Handbags- I am a sucker for a Chanel or Balanciaga bag but love many, many other bags
2. Jeans- An essential for all women. You need your great skinny style jeans, a pair of bootcut denim, and well fitted pair of casual jeans. Anyone can build a wardrobe if they have great denim essentails
3. Love Boyfriend blazers. They can be in style or out and I will always love the masculine/sexy twist they put on an outfit.
4.Black pants, a trouser pair and a skinny pair.
5. Great casual wraps and layering pieces, James Perse, Mike and Chris, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs....they list could go on and on.
6. Great Boots, tall and short are essential
7. Great leather jackets, brown and black, gray too!
8. Great t-shirts, love Alexander Wang, Nation ltd, James Perse, are just a few faves
9. Fun Print Dress- we all need some fun pieces in out closet, I love a print dress that is not too distracting but is lots of fun
10. Accessories- Love to add great jewelry (cocktail rings, tons of bracelets, long necklaces and cute short ones too, earrings, I love it all!!!), belts, hats, and other fun flair pieces to an outfit to really make it stand out
11. A well tailored and fitted pant suit
12. Dressy Trench coat
13. Shoes,Shoes and more Shoes
...So I had condensed it to 13, and that's about the best I can do.
||I like to put together vintage looks mixed with crisp modern day items, funky preppy, basics thrown in with great statement pieces. I love flipping through British Vogue and well as going through a great art book to find colors and pieces that complement each other well.
||I could never dress and tell. However in general my clients include men and women looking to ad a bit more edge to their style or just need someone to help them stay stylish and confident in what they wear.
||Helping people find clothes that not only look great also but make them feel great. True style grows out of confidence.
|Celebrity whose look I love:
||Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Sienna Miller, and of course Kate Moss
I love London fashion, 70's rock and roll style, well styled preppy looks, a mix of high priced items with budget friendly items, clothes that make people feel confident. To me fashion is not just about what in the magazines, its about finding what works for you and wearing it with confidence.