Help Pages: Using Closet Couture [ category topics ]
How do I find a stylist on Closet Couture?
Click on the main navigation button that says Stylists, and you can look through each stylist's profile page. Every stylist fills out a series of profile questions, so you can see what they are into, what they love, and what their area of expertise is.
How does the stylist interaction work on CC?
We have made it really easy to get personal styling services anytime, no matter where you are. Here is what you do:
- Once you have selected a stylist from whom you'd like to buy a service (see their menus on their profiles), select the service on their profile and click Buy.
- Closet Couture will initiate an internal message exchange where you ask the stylist if they are available for this particular service in a specific time frame, being very clear about your expectations.
- Good email: Hi Cindy, I want to buy "pack me for a trip" from you. I need it to be done by Friday May 30th at 5pm EST. My trip is 15 days long, and I am going to Hilton Head.
- Bad email: Yo Cindy, whaddup. Can you pack for me asap? Thanks – going to Cali for a concert. Xoxo member # 1.
- Once the stylist has agreed to the terms, she / he will reply back to you in an internal message which includes a link to BUY THE SERVICE.
- Click BUY and you will be taken to the shopping cart checkout where you can enter your credit card information through the secure server and purchase the service.
- Your closet will automatically be shared with this stylist and he or she can get to work.
After I am done with this stylist service, can I unshare my closet?
Yes, just go to Dressing Room and click on Share Closet. Click on Stop Sharing that's next to the stylist's name. This will stop the stylist from having assess to your closet.
If I am unhappy with my stylist service, can I get a return?
Not really. When you purchase the service, you are making an agreement between yourself and the stylist. You both have to agree on what to do. Betta has no liability for the quality of the service. That said, we make every effort to showcase high-quality stylists whose taste level and expertise we believe will be appreciated by Closet Couture members.
I bought a service from a stylist and I was unsatisfied with the first offer from them. What do I do now?
You are able to go back one (1) time and ask for another refinement on the look or other service. It can be hard to communicate taste and ideas of items from one person to another, so we ask that you, the member, be as clear as possible when talking to the stylists. That way, they can be sure to understand what you want or need from this service or refinement.
I love my stylist, now what?
Keep on styling, baby! You can use the same stylist all the time or shake it up and try others. That is why we offer an a-la-carte menu.
Where do I find the outfits my stylist made for me?
Look under MY ALBUMS and one of the albums you have is called LOOKS FOR ME. They are in there.